[Cssa-L] Summer Internship position at Chinese Community Network

repin at chinesecommunitynet.com repin at chinesecommunitynet.com
Tue Mar 13 21:49:02 EDT 2012

Chinese Community Network (CCN) LLC is focusing on serving Chinese

American Community in U.S. by providing a Chinese community orientated

information sharing web platform and Chinese Culture-based

social media service. The mission is to promote Chinese American owned

business, strength Chinese American ties, provide central information

system for oversea Chinese community, e.g we have already compiled over

140,000 businesses owned by Chinese American to use for Chinese

Community.

CCN is seeking individuals to work electronically to help

expand the brand and user. This is a great internship opportunity for

individuals to gain business, branding, social media network and
marketing

experience. Upon conclusion of the internship, the intern is allowed to

use CCN for resume-building, as well as the CCN staff as references for

letters of recommendation.

We have summer internship opportunities

for marketing, web developer and business analysis. Please see detail
for

each position  at www.chinesecommunitynet.com

under career.

The CCN Team

Chinese Community

Network

www.chinesecommunitynet.com

Connecting

Chinese Communities and People

-----------------------------------

with the word UNSUBSCRIBE as the SUBJECT of the message.

You can NOT be signed out by sending email to the whole list.

before.

Please visit our BBS at http://www.youmebbs.com/bbs/index.html.

For housing: http://www.youmebbs.com/bbsdoc.php?board=Housing;

For moving sale: http://www.youmebbs.com/bbsdoc.php?board=FleaMarket;