[Cssa-L] subleasing imformation

xu deyu xudeyu03 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 21:32:04 EDT 2012

Dear all,
I post the following information for my friend. Sorry for bothering you.

$400 / 680ft² - Need share 1bd/2bd Apt. in Putnam, inclu. ut. and internet

http://athensohio.craigslist.org/roo/2875110519.html

You pay $400 for one bd in a two-bd apartment in Putnam Square

Apartment. My unit is on the second floor.

The apartment complex is located very close to county library. 5-10

minutes walk to university shuttle, 25 minutes walk to Alden Library.

Laundry room on site.

Here is the layout: http://putnamsquare.net/ap-b.htm

The $400 include Gas, Electricity, water (I will pay these 3 up to

$100 in total and you will be responsible for the amount above $100 to

prevent waste) and cable (in the rent), plus DSL wireless internet.

Room available in July but you can start when the Fall semester

starts. Hope you can sign a year long contract but will also consider

short-term 3-6 months etc.

You will share the apt. with a male Chinese OU faculty member, who

only stay in Athens at most 4 nights a week and do not stay at all

some times.

I ask 1 month rent i.e. $400 as deposit.