[Cssa-L] Looking for a Roommate

Jing Li jlohiou at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 23:09:54 EDT 2012

Hi,
A nice, clean, responsible male student at OU looking for a roommate
starting around August 30th 2012.

Here is a single bed room apartment off campus at Carriage Hill, one bath
room, one kitchen. I am looking for a roommate to share (prefer to male),
the total rent is $640, for the living room is $290, the bedroom is $350.
INCLUDING FREE GAS, INTERNET, TV CABLE and PARKING. The only utility is
electricity fee that is about ~ $10 for each one every month, even though
you are using the A/C in summer or winter. If you want to, you can take
ether the living room or bedroom. And a deposit will be applied just for
safe ($350). It is a new renovated room and comfortable place to live
compared to other apartment such as Athens apartment, that's why I stayed
here for a few years. If you are interested, please email me ASAP. Because
I have to renew my lease soon, it will end up on August. Basically, all the
furniture that I have got can be shared with you including TV, studying
table, dining table and other stuff. Also, a queen size bed can be
temperarely use.

Since I have been living here for five years, they give me a special
discount rental rate as $640. Otherwise, it is more expensive. Single bed
room is about $780 in 5 month lease, and around $730 for one year lease. I
just have one year left to graduate and does not want to move. After that,
you can take over my lease and keep this beneficial rate in future.

It is 30 minutes walking to OU campus, and also has public transportation
transit that you can take to campus in cheap price everyday from Mon to
Sat. The apartment locates in phase two first floor with renovation just
done in 2011 spring, so it furnished with new central air conditioner,
large fridge, oven.
The detail floorplanes and the size of the apartment is attached below link
from official Carriage Hill website:
http://www.wallickcommunities.com/student-housing/student-housing.asp?pid=43

If you are interested, please send me a email. I will get back to you ASAP.
Thanks.

James