[Cssa-L] Awesome room

Laya Djonabaye benlayos at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 15:07:49 EDT 2012

A very nice and awesome room available in a house to rent( month to month)
on 17 N Shannon. I have lived there for 3 years. I know what I am talking
about. Its walking distance from campus and in a very quite neighborhood.
Its a perfect place for graduate students. The rent is to these days $300,
including all utilities( plus internet wireless, tv cable). You even have a
TV in your room. I have never encountered wonderful landlords like these
ones before. And guess what, you don't even need to bring anything (room
and house furnished, so is the Kitchen). All you need is bring yourself.
Move in ASAP--July 1.

This is a great a place so pick up your phone and be the first to call
because I am sure I will be receiving a lot of calls. Contact me at
740-274-2314
Laya