[Cssa-L] Seeking an experienced graphics designer for a small project

LI, Chunshen (Don) donli at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 23:34:24 EDT 2012

Hi,

Sorry to bother everyone.

I'm looking for a graphics designer to re-design our landing page to make it attractive.

The following elements are vitally important to this project:

* Interactivity/motion for our landing page would be key:
site like http://rockethousewebconsulting.com/
It seems to excite ppl.  And implementation-wise, not to use HTML5.

Using our own images that reflects the most valued features of Knowledge NoteBook.
Currently our screen captures are not crisppy enough, so, you would need to
download and install Knowledge NoteBook, and to create better screen captures yourself.

* Summer is approaching fast, the background color like that of the
www.pandora.com site is cool.  Could it be done with one global CSS that we can apply to all other pages as well?

* Delivery.  How fast could you do it in terms of hours upon hire?
* Would payment be made 3-4 days or even 7 to 12 days upon delivery acceptable?

Thanks.  To list manager, I'd appreciate it.

LI, Chunshen
Knowledge NoteBook / software for students
http://www.knowledgenotebook.com/