[Cssa-L] car sale!

Sabrina Chung zhonglong0119 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 10:26:45 EDT 2012

Hi there,

I am gonna sell my car by the end of this month
with lower price. It is a 2000 Toyota Camry XLE. I bought it last Oct. for
$7000 (including $500 tax, buy from the dealer or American you have to pay full
tax), now sell it for $5900.

It is really a nice car and in wonderful condition
for my family! I know used Camry’s price is expensive than other brands, but
anyone who know car well should have an idea that Camry is the best seller in
North America mostly for its lowest maintenance cost. Since after 100,000miles
major maintenance, you do not have to worry about changing some important
parts. In the past year I did not spend one dollar fixing the car, and
everything work very well. You can check online, even 170,000―180,000 miles
Camry, the dealer can still sell it at $5000(not including 7% tax). The KBB advisory
price for my car (to private part) is $6402(very good condition) and $
6227(good condition).

At first I planed to sell it to my African
classmate because he said he will definitely buy the car before my leaving. But
recently he did not get extension for OPT and have to back to his country,
which leaves me in a passive situation. I have to sell it by the end of this
month so I lowered the price. Now there are some offers for the car but still not
the best offer for me. If you are interested, and can offer over $5600, please
contact me soon. You are very welcome to check the car!

Here are some important facts for the car:

Car fax report: no accident or damage happened
before

One owner has kept for 11 years, so it is well
maintained, and all parts are working well

The current mile is 131000

The highest level includes nice air condition, electronic
sunroof, auto window and leather seat.

Contact info:
zhonglong0119@ hotmail.com OR  740 274 5197

Thanks!