[Cssa-L] sublease a bedroom in University Commons in summer

Lizhi Tong anhuitonglz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 09:34:18 EDT 2012

A room of 4 bedroom apartment in University Commons is available after
June 20. It is within 15 minutes from home to university on foot.
Microwave, refrigerator, washer, dryer and kitchen are included.
Wireless network is free. The room is furnitured, including bed, desk,
table lamp and wardrobe. (Don't worry about sleeping on the floor).

If you have interest, please do not hesitate to contact me:
herody424 at 126.com.  Price is as cheap as $300/person and negotiable.
Welcome to visit my room unless someone live in.