[Cssa-L] Two bedroom apartment at Athens Apartment(3rd floor) for rent (move in time is very flexible but July preferred)

Nick Li vwtrg2007 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 11:26:29 EDT 2012

I have a a two bedroom apartment to sublease at Athens apartment. The rent is 625 total per month with heat, gas, water and trash included.   All you have to pay is internet (30) and electricity (around 25).  I just moved in last weekend and the apartment is very clean, but I need to find a much bigger apartment due to personal reason.  I will pay some of the rent for you for the month you move in as a present. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. You can reply this email with your phone number so I can call you back.

Thank you. Sorry to bother others.