[Cssa-L] A 24-month sublease

asppro asppro at 163.com
Wed Jun 6 11:41:31 EDT 2012

To whom it may concern,

There's a spacious bedroom available in a second-floor 2-bedroom apartment in Carriage Hill. You will live with a nice female graduate student.
This is a 24-month term sublease. The rent is $365/month, including free gas-heating system, free cable, free access to the Internet, and free parking. Besides the rent, all the other thing you need to pay is just the electricity fee, which is around $25/month. So the total cost is only about $390/month.
Due to the frequent fluctuation of housing expenses, this price is really a great deal.
Everyone having a interest is more than welcome to contact me. I can even provide 2 single-size mattress for free.
Thank you!