[Cssa-L] Car Sell Chrysler Sebring 58K miles

Xiaoyu Liang veronica.xiaoyu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 10:33:08 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I am selling my car since I switched to an SUV due to family growth.

The car is a 2004 chrysler sebring 2 door coupe with 58K miles on it.

This car runs perfectly and it serves me well without causing me any
problems.

Average MPG is about 30, very economic and safe car.

I am trying to sell for $5500 but negotiable.

The car is currenlty at Columbus.

If you are interested in it, please text to 614-285-4168 or email to
yangtzeq at gmail.com
We may set a time to test drive it for you or even take a look.

Details of the car:

Clean title in hand
4cylinder, 2.4L engine

Air Conditioning-Front