[Cssa-L] need a ride from columbus to athens on 2nd August and a short term rent

Xiaobei Qi oh2009athens at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 11:08:34 EDT 2012

Hi,

Sorry to bother you, do you a girl?

I try to find a female roommate, my sister will come to OU Aug7, she is a
new student, too.

She is quite and nice.

If you are interested in that, plz reply me when you are free.

Thank you

Hao

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad
------------------------------
On Jul 27, 2012 12:04 AM, yw j <regerjay at yahoo.com.cn> wrote:
Dear everyone,
       I am a new graduate student. I will arrive at the columbus ariport
at 6am on 2nd August. So if anyone go to Athens from columbus that day by
chance, could you give me a ride? Short time waiting and reasonable payment
are acceptable.
      Besides, I need a short term rent before I find a long term one from
2nd August. Of course, lower price is prefered.
      If you have the ride or the room, please leave me a reply. Sorry to
bother others.Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
焦延文,Jiao Yanwen, Roger