[Cssa-L] Roommate needed Carriage Hill

Jing Li jlohiou at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 01:18:45 EDT 2012

Hi,
A clean, responsible male student at OU looking for a male roommate (clean,
non smoke) starting around August 30th 2012.
A single bed room apartment off campus at Carriage Hill (phase two), one
bath/one kitchen. The apartment furnished with new central air conditioner,
large fridge, oven. Quiet place.I am looking for a roommate to share
(prefer to male), the total rent is $595, INCLUDING FREE GAS, INTERNET, TV
CABLE and PARKING. The only utility is electricity fee that is about ~ $10
for each per month. One month rent deposit will be applied. I may graduate
in half a year, I prefer one who can take over my lease now or later.
It is a new renovated room and comfortable place to live. If you are
interested, please email me ASAP. Basically, all the furniture that I have
can be shared with you including TV, studying table, dining table and other
stuff. Also, a queen size bed you can temperarely use.

It is 30 minutes walking to OU campus, and also has public transportation
transit that you can take to campus everyday from Mon to Sat.
The detail floor planes and the size of the apartment is attached below
link from official Carriage Hill website:
http://www.wallickcommunities.com/student-housing/student-housing.asp?pid=43

If you are interested, please send me a email. I will get back to you ASAP.
Thanks.