[Cssa-L] Samsung U900 Sliding Cellphone for sale, with prepaid SIM $50

DavisSusan xueningviolet at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 22:24:24 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,
I have a used Samsung U900 sliding cellphone for sale, in pretty good condition with all the accessories: earphones, charger and software CD. This cellphone features a 5 MP camera, a pretty appearance, two alternative batteries and a battery charger. You can conveniently change to the other battery when the cell is out of power. An At&t prepaid SIM is also included in the package! This cell supports Chinese language! Detailed information about the cellphone is listed below:

Network--Technology / Frequency Bands:	GSM : 900/1800/1900 MHz HSDPA : 2100 MHz

Battery--Standby	407 hours Talktime:	385 mins

Built Dimensions	105.9x49.5x12.9 mm      Weight	112 g

Display  Colors	16000000 colors

Camera--Resolution	2560x1920 pixels

Connectivity--Bluetooth

Data: 3G

Memory--Inbuilt	128 MB, 2GB MicroSD
PhoneBook	 Capacity : 1000

Calling / Voice: Voice Recording, Video Calling

Please also check out these videos on Youtube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erOS7Ka5YjM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2aOL7KVpYQ&feature=related

Feel free to email me if you are interested! Sorry to bother others...