[Cssa-L] Temporary house needed

蓝色时空 xxzsz2004 at qq.com
Mon Jul 23 22:50:16 EDT 2012

Dear all,
         I'm a new student who will arrive at Columbus on Aug.2nd, but I the house I rent cannot be moved in until Aug.24th. I plan to go to my counsin's after a few days in Athens, but I still have a few days no where to stay in Athens, is there somewhere to let me put up for a few days? Thank you. Here is my information: male, 23 years old. Renting fees is accepted.
                                                                                                                                                     ZHAO