[Cssa-L] car for sale

正方 王 kingsquare918 at yahoo.com.cn
Sat Jul 14 18:22:40 EDT 2012

Hello guys,
I want to sell my car. This used car is Mitsubishi Galant,
142, 169 miles, White, 97. It is an advanced configuration car. It has the good
condition and good runs very well. Attached are some photos about this car. It
has the auto sunroof, genuine leather seat cushion, CD and tape driver, remote
control keys and windows and so on. And I just gave this car a body check these
days. I changed the oil and was filled with Freon. Now everything is fine. I
just ask for $2,500. Welcome contact with me and test drive.
If you are thinking about buying a used car, feel free to
contact with me by email np230511 at ohio.edu or phone call, 740-591-6996.  Thank you.