[Cssa-L] Electronic Dictionary for Sale

Takahashi雪凝 xueningviolet at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 8 21:04:25 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,
I have a like-new white electronic dictionary for sale. I bought it from China two years ago but have used it very little. It collects a large number of dictionaries including the Webster's Dictionary (perfect for the study of GRE) and the dictionaries of 7 additional foreign languages (Japanese, Korean, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French and German). This electronic device also features human voice pronunciation, background light, the translation of long sentences and a pretty appearance! You can also download various kinds of academic and professional dictionaries online to fit your particular learning purpose. For detailed information of this product, click on the following link:http://www.hjenglish.com/new/p137320/
I ask for $65 (negotiable), accompanied with all the original accessories-earplugs, 2.0 USB cable, instruction manual, 2 AAA batteries and a delicate case. If you are interested, shoot me back at xueningviolet at hotmail.com !