[Cssa-L] Badminton Club Ohio University

Badminton OU bcohiou at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:57:15 EST 2012

Dear all

The Badminton Club of Ohio University (BCOU) is a registered student organization here on campus. We welcome you to join us.

The purpose of our club is to promote the sport of badminton in Ohio University. We have weekly games and meetings where members can find opponents to play. We also have instructional lessons from peers to all levels of players. With quarterly funding from the university, there are also opportunities to hold university-wide tournaments.

Any enrolled OU student is welcome to join BCOU. The membership is free of charge. To join, simply reply to this email with your name and preferred email address. You can also find us on FB: http://www.facebook.com/people/BC-OU/100003197149679

Eat.Sleep.Badminton
BCOU