[Cssa-L] Room in Riverpark Available

Freddie Gao ghempty at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 09:24:53 EST 2012

Hi everyone,I'm only asking $300/month for a room in Riverpark(not including internet and electricity bills, $340 will be the highest price you need to pay per month). It's one room in a four bedroom apartment on the first floor of Building 36. You will have 3 other nice roommates, one undergraduate and two other graduate students. They are quiet and easy to get along with. All of them are boys and two of you guys will share one bathroom. The price is probably the lowest you can find and if you are interested, feel free to contact me by email ghempty at hotmail.com or by phone 7405908223.Thank you guys for your time and have a nice day!
Han Gao
Department of Economics
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701