[Cssa-L] 2010 Audi A4 for sale

Chen, Yang yc941909 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 29 18:27:20 EST 2012

因为许多人问我的车,我决定重发个更清楚的email给大家。

车型 quattro (AWD四驱), 黑色. Audi A4 premium.
从未出过任何交通事故
有5年的保修(除了像雨刷,轮胎之类损耗部件之外),但是保养费要自己出
去年年底刚刚做过保养
公里数是 21,000+快到22,000了

图片在附件可以查看

价格27,500美金,我查过大部分卖车的网站,同类车在28,000到30,000左右,鉴于我的车况良好而且,我觉得27,500是个比较合适的价格了。但是鉴于快毕业了,也希望尽快交易,所以如果真有兴趣,肯定有议价的空间。

有兴趣的话,邮件电话皆可,具体信息看最后一行英文。

Since many of you ask me about more information about the car, I decide to make a new email with more information and pics in it.

It is quattro (AWD), black color(outside and inside both). Audi A4 premium.
I ask for $27,500. I think this is a fair price after checking some website such as ebay, cars.com where the price is among 28,000 to 30,000+ for the Audi A4 premium. However, if you think your price is much fairer than mine and you are really interesting my car, we will still negotiate a new price.

The car has a clear title (no crash, no any accident). Some pictures you can find in the attachment.

It also has a five year warranty to cover some damage and broken on some part of the car (but not all part, such as windshield wiper). However, you should pay on your own for each maintenance.

I have an 2010 Audi A4 for sale. I want to sell it because I am going to graduate soon.
I bought it at feb. 2010. It has 21,000+ miles now
and just did the maintenance in last December, so everything is still in good condition.

If you are interesting and want to know more details, you could email me or call me at 740-5910064.

Chen, Yang