[Cssa-L] $595 / 4br - 1500ft² - Lease Now at The Summit (The Summit )

Wuhuihua wuhuihuaapply at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Feb 24 22:11:05 EST 2012

I am a resident at The Summit at Coates Run looking for a lease takeover. The lease is available now through August 8th, 2012. The price of the rent $595 which includes all the utilities but electric and for electric you get $25 a month per person. If you are interested please contact me and we can set up a time for you to see the apt and to see the amenities if you would like. I copied and pasted the ad that The Summit posts on here so you can see everything that is included.

For immdediate contact, please call me at 740-818-5897 or email me through yz136609 at ohio.edu

**Our apartments include a dishwasher, garbage disposal, oven and range, built-in microwave, a refridgerator & freezer with an automatic ice-maker, & 4 barstools for seating at your breakfast counter.

**Your apartment will also include a leather couch and chair along with an end table, coffee table, and entertainment stand.

**Each unit will have it's own washer and dryer for your convenience.

**The bedrooms come with a private bathroom, full-size lofted bed, a desk with a two-position study chair, & a dresser that can come apart to be placed underneath the bed. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE...

**Our Community Offers**

-Heated Resort Style Pool
-24 Hour Fitness Center
-FREE Cable and Wireless Internet
-FREE Tanning
-Private Shuttle to OU's Campus
-Individual Leasing
-Outdoor Barbecue Pits
-24 Hour Computer Lab
-24 Hour Social Room with Pool Table
-Private Movie Theater with a Giant HD Screen