[Cssa-L] books dvds

James Coey j_coey at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 16:05:31 EST 2012

Greetings
My name is James. I am a Christian and I wish to make contact with any Chinese Christians in the area that are involved in reaching others for Christ. In the past I use to come into contact with the Chinese students on campus. This allowed me the opportunity to give them books, dvds etc. This is no longer the case. I would like to pass this material on to others that are interested in helping our Chinese students to learn about our God and Savior. I have one goal and that is to see the lost come to the Savior. I am not interested in filling the pews of any denomination as I feel denominations divide the body of Christ. So if anyone is interested in some books and dvds to hand out, please contact me and we can make arrangements for you to see what I have. They are free and are written in Chinese simplified. I can be reached on my cell in the day time and on my home phone in the afternoon. Cell: 740 590 3726 Home 664 2307 (local call) My email is j_coey@
 yahoo.com If anyone just want a few books for themselves I can do that as well. I will gladly bring or send them to you. Sorry to bother anyone not interested.
James Coey