[Cssa-L] car for sale

wwtcso4 wwtcso4 at 126.com
Wed Dec 26 11:04:59 EST 2012

Hello guys,
       Because I will leave ohio university very soon,so I want to sell my car. This used car is Mitsubishi Galant,144, 000 miles, White, 97.
       It is an advanced configuration car. It has the good condition and good runs very well.   Attached are some photos about this car. It has the auto sunroof, genuine leather seat cushion, CD and tape driver, remote control keys and windows and so on. And I just gave this car a body check these days. Now everything is fine. I just ask for $2,800. Welcome contact with me and test drive.If you are thinking about buying a used car, feel free to contact with me by email: wwtcso4 at gmail.com or phone call, 203-747-2220.  Thank you.