[Cssa-L] Subleasing A Nice Room in University Courtyard from January to August

Chang, Hao hc000211 at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 18 00:53:07 EST 2012

Dear friends,

A nice room in University Courtyard is now available for subleasing from
January to August.

The room is one of the four bed rooms in an apartment, with the other three
occupied by three quiet and easygoing American female graduate students.
The room is with its independent bathroom. The apartment is pet friendly.
The original rent is $575 per month for a year, but now I offer *a better
price*, *$ 560 per month*, *which includes the fee for electricity, water,
trash disposal and so on. Besides, I can give you the parking permit and
shuttle bus pass for free.*

University Courtyard is located in Richland Ave.  It is close to the
campus, and with very good environment.  For more picture of the room and
the department, you can go to the link: http://athensohio.craigslist.org/roo/3480435356.html<http://athensohio.craigslist.org/roo/3480435356.html>

If you are interested in the room, please send me an e-mail at
sibi99999 at 126.com<mailto:sibi99999 at 126.com>, or call 7402743375<tel:7402743375>.