[Cssa-L] a nice apartment is available

plj panlujie08 at yahoo.cn
Fri Dec 14 00:03:46 EST 2012

Dear all,

Here is a nice 2-bedroom apartment
in Athens Station now available for subleasing in next semester, from January
to May 4th( which is the end day of the spring semester). Athens Station,
which is located behind “Academic and Research Center” and beside west green.   So it is
super convenient, and about 10 munities walk to library. You can rent either one
bedroom or 2 bedrooms during anytime from January to May since I will graduate
in December 2012.The original rent fee is $415 per person one month, but the
rent fee is negotiable (we can discuss in details when you contact me). Please feel
free to contact me if you are interested in this apartment.
Email:lp231508 at ohio.edu  QQ:369368616 phone
call:7408189879 (Lujie Pan)