[Cssa-L] 2006 Honda Accord For Sale

Yinger, Nick ny775704 at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 30 13:06:21 EDT 2012

Honda has a reputation for dependability, and this vehicle is no exception. With just over 78,000 miles this vehicle has been taken care of (regular oil changes etc.) and runs quite well. This car has a black fabric interior, power windows, power locks, automatic transmission, and a four-cylinder VTEC engine. Since it is a four-cylinder engine, it gets great gas mileage. I've calculated that it gets 28 to 32 miles per gallon with a combination of highway and city driving. Speaking of which, most of the miles on the vehicle are highway miles. The shallow bucket seats hold you on sharp turns but are not uncomfortable for regular driving. This car has been treated well, however, I am moving and I no longer need a vehicle. Asking $9450.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/3239433088.html