[Cssa-L] Looking for a room in Commons/Riverpark/Riversedge

张婧 Zhang Jing zhangjingxunxun at yahoo.cn
Sat Aug 18 00:41:11 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Sorry for bothering you guys. I am sending this mail to help a Chinese, male visting scholar for a room in Commons or Riverpark/Riversedge (Starting from August 29th, lease for 10month or a year, better if furnished).If you have one room available in a 2bdr/3bdr/4bdr apt, or still look for reliable roomate, please contact: zhangjingxunxun at yahoo.cn

If you have any other near-campus room available with suitable price, please also contact me.

Thanks for your attention!

Zhang Jing(Ms)
E-mail:Zhangjingxunxun at yahoo.cn