[Cssa-L] one room for rent

duyili0330 HAN dudupipii at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 20:42:11 EDT 2012

Dear all,

I'm an incoming grad student who is seeking for a female roommate. The
apartment is located in the Riverpark Towers( the most convenient apartment
within 10 minute to walk to the core of campus ) with 3 bedrooms, one
living room, one kitchen and one bathroom. Either two or three people can
share the apartment. The price is 425/person/month, including gas and
water. The leasing office showed me the apartment this morning. It's
fantastic! The interiors have been remodeled and cleaned. If you are
interested, pls reply this email ASAP or call 8613582017675.

Best regards,
du