[Cssa-L] 请帮忙 (eBay listing)

LI, Chunshen (Don) donli at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 14:43:24 EDT 2012

各位好!

I have an expensive item that I'd like to sell via eBay, however, eBay requires a regular phone to generate a PIN # for listing while I use Skype phone, so, I couldn't get a PIN # myself, that is, I'm unable to list the item.  And there's a small listing fee (of course I'll pay for that).  I wonder if any of you who has an eBay account could be kind enough to lend a hand in listing it for me.  If so please contact me in private I'll then provide you with all the details.

Thanks in advance and sorry to bug you all.

Sincerely,

Don
Chunshen Li
李春沈