[Cssa-L] airport pick-up request

HongYe hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 11 15:45:22 EDT 2012

Dear all,

I'm helping a new student to see whether there's anyone can do a pick-up at the Columbus Airport on this Sunday (August 12) night at around 10pm. The student will be more than willing to pay.

Many thanks,
Ye (Solar)

Solar HONG ºéÈ~
"To be a better Solar, I promise."ÈËÉú²»¹ÜÔÚ¶àÀ§ëyµÄ•rºò£¬¶¼¿ÉÒÔÍê³É×î„ÓÈ˵Ę·Õ¡£ Doctoral student in Higher Ed. - College of Education and Human ServicesGraduate Assistant & Student Facility Operator (Tech.) - Aquatic CenterMBA/Master of Sports Administration Class of 2010Ohio University