[Cssa-L] moving sale/garage sale -very low prices!!

DavisSusan xueningviolet at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 5 17:18:45 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

We are moving and we have
some stuff for sale. See below an updated list of our items:

1. Ikea Dave Laptop Table (white), $7;

2. Wood night Stand with one drawer, $10

3. 19-inch TV, $30;

4. Two OU Alden Library copy cards with $6.79 cash
deposited, $5;

They can be used to make copies with the copying machines
at Alden Library.One card has $6.75 in it, the other has $0.04. The cards
themselves cost $0.75 each. So the original total value is $8.29. Now the price
is $5 either you want both cards or only the one with $6.75.

5. container without lid, $2;

6. container with snowflakes, $1.50;

7. container/storage box with a blue lid, $1.50;

8. red water bottle & stainless steel cup, $1 each;

9. Clock/Alarm, $1;

10. Two candles in glass holder, $1 each;

11.vanilla candle, $1;

12.BBQ
fireplace lighter, $1.50;

13. yellow marker, $0.50;

14. little bear, $10;

15. Nine West women's hat,rarely worn, bought at $23, now
$5;

16.
women's cap, $2;

17. Black & Decker Crush Master blender (glass jar),
bought at $40, rarely used, now ask for $10;

18.  Tommy
Hilfger women's wedge sandals, yellow, size 7, bought at $75, only worn once,
in pretty good condition, $10;

18. CVS cotton balls, 300 count, $1;

19. Olympus earphone, $2;

20. regular earphone, $1;

21. women's
bag, $5;

22. Sony Cross
Body bag, $1;

23. Teen Mix
leather shoes, in good shape, size 5.5, $10;

24. Women's
snow boots, very warm, size 6, $8;

25. 8 cup
Water Pitcher, without filter, rarely used, $3;

26. 34
oz. vacuum water bottle, Insulation keeps drinks cold for up to 9 hours
or hot for up to 5 hours. $3;
27. White porcelain cup, $1

 We also have some women's clothes, cosmetics, office supplies and small stuff to sell at very low prices or give away for free! Shoot me back if you need any of these stuff! You can make an appointment to come over and check them out!Sorry to bother others.

 moving sale/garage sale -very low prices!!查看照片    全部下载邀请您查看 Susan 的相册。此相册具有 30 文件。