[Cssa-L] Looking for a Roommate in a 3-bed-room Apartment

quan xie xiequan333 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 11:21:49 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm a graduate student at Ohio University. I'm looking for a roommate for
my apartment for the next academic year.  I live in a three-bedroom
apartment and one of the roommates moved out this summer. For now, it's me
and another graduate student live here, so we are looking for a person to
take the third room. The apartment is located in a very good place around
the campus, with a nice price, quiet environment, and big rooms.

You can find out all the detailed information in the my rent post by
clicking the following link:

http://athensohio.craigslist.org/roo/3154172885.html

Thanks a lot! Please connect me at qx131109 at ohio.edu, or 740-274-3089 if
you are interested.