[Cssa-L] moving sale-at very low prices!

DavisSusan xueningviolet at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 12:08:39 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

We are moving and we have the following items for sale:

1. Ikea Dave Laptop Table (white), $8;

2. stainless steel kettle, $3;

3. container without lid, $2;

4. Two OU Alden Library copy cards with $6.79 cash deposited, $5;
They can be used to make copies with the copying machines at Alden Library.One card has $6.75 in it, the other has $0.04. The cards themselves cost $0.75 each. So the original total value is $8.29. Now the price is $5 either you want both cards or only the one with $6.75.

5. container with snowflakes, $1.50;

6. container with a blue lid, $1.50;

7. glass bakeware, $2;

8. trash can, $0.50;

9. five plates, $1 each or $3 for all five;
10.vanilla candle, $1;

11. BBQ fireplace lighter, $1.50;

12. yellow marker, $0.50;

13. little bear, $10;

14. Nine West women's hat,rarely worn, bought at $23, now $5;

15. women's cap, $2;

16.
Black & Decker Crush Master blender (glass jar), bought at $40, rarely used, now ask for $12;

17.
Tommy Hilfger women's wedge sandals, yellow, size 7, bought at $75, only worn once, in pretty good condition, $15;

18. CVS cotton balls, 300 count, $1;

19. Olympus earphone, $2;

20. regular earphone, $1;

21. women's bag, $5;

22. Sony Cross Body bag, $1;

23. Teen Mix leather shoes, in good shape, size 5.5, $10;

24. Women's snow boots, very warm, size 6, $8.

25. Magazines, Time, Fortune, Seventeens, etc from 2010 and 2011, $1.50 for each or $3 for all.

We also have some women's clothes, office supplies and small stuff to sell at very low prices or give away for free!

Shoot me back! if you need any of these stuff! Sorry to bother others.

moving sale-at very low prices!

查看照片    全部下载

邀请您查看 Susan 的相册。此相册具有 38 文件。