[Cssa-L] airport pick-up and apartment hunt

Mengwei Su sumengwei at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 23:13:00 EDT 2012

Hello everyone, My name is Mengwei Su(苏孟维). I am a new PhD student of the College of Education, starting from this Fall. Actually I am an old bobcat as I had got my master's degrees in business admin and sports admin at OU between 2001 and 2004. I'll leave from Shanghai and arrive at Columbus International Airport at 10:04 p.m. on Aug 15. Does CSSA still provide airport pick-up service? I would like to get one. I know the arriving time is not good and I appreciate your help. My flight info is: Flight: United Express 5136Date: 15 AugTime: 10:04 p.m.From: NewarkTo: Columbus Also, I am looking for a bedroom. Since I don't have a car yet, I prefer it be on campus. I am a soccer fan (a Gooner). I used to be the Sports Minister of CSSA and organized soccer pickup games on Saturdays.  Thank you,Mengwei