[Cssa-L] Can you help bring stuff to Athens from Boston?

Weizheng Hunter Huang hunter_hola at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 16:03:20 EDT 2012

Hi there,

Sorry to bother others.

If you (or your friend) are recently going to Athens, Ohio from Boston Area, Massachusetts, especially if you are driving, you may be able to help me bring two keys and one bag to Athens. The keys should be returned to Dept of EECS. The bag, which include ping pong balls, plastics, wooden bats and glue, will be given to my friend. All this stuff together is not heavy or large at all! If you can do me a favor, please let me know asap. And you'll be awarded. Thanks!

Best,
Hunter