[Cssa-L] Job opening for new graduates in IT, sponsor H1

Invexer BI invexerbi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 22:12:49 EDT 2012

Hello,

If you or your friends are new graduates with a Master’s degree in Computer
Sciences, Business Information Systems, Management Information Systems or
other IT related majors, please read.

Invexer Technology is an IT consulting company that specializes in
providing Business Intelligence (BI) solutions to our clients. Our
solutions enable our clients to make more informed decisions with timely,
data-driven answers to their business questions. Our solutions apply to a
variety of industries (e.g., Healthcare, Finance, Telecom, Retail,
Entertainment, Government, etc.) and involve cutting edge technologies
currently used in database, presentation, cloud, mobile, etc. We offer a
challenging and rewarding career that straddles both IT and business with a
bright future.

After successfully placing all our last batch of consultants in various
projects even in this tough economy, we are currently looking for more
talents to join us.

The required skills are:

·         Strong SQL skills. Knowledgeable in one or more DBMS: SQL Server,
Oracle, DB2, etc.

·         Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong
interpersonal and client facing skills.

The nice to have skills are:

·         Knowledgeable in logical and physical data modeling

·         Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlet

·         .Net, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#

·         Flex, Objective C

·         Knowledge and experience in Linux, Sun Solaris, HP UNIX, IBM AIX
and Windows, etc.

We offer competitive compensation package and sponsor H1B.

If you are interested in employment with us, please send your resume to
invexerbi at gmail.com as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Tracy Cui

Recruiter