[Cssa-L] Chinese student for summer

LiangYan lorans_liang at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 20:59:31 EDT 2012

I am forwarding the following message for an American couple. Please contact Kay (khowe at opm-llc.com) if you are interested.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My husband and I have a little girl, named Gracie, that
we adopted from China in 2006. She is an awesome girl and now 6 years
old!

We live in Jackson, Ohio which is about  30 minutes from Athens.

We are looking for a Chinese girl that would like to spend the summer
with us and teach our daughter Chinese...and have fun. We have 2 pools
(one indoor and one outdoor)...and 2 friendly dogs.

Harold and I both work here in our town during the day.

A few years ago, we had a Chinese girl that was an exchange student
spend a few weekends with us. We really enjoyed her. We still correspond
 a few times a year. Her mother sent us tea from China that I drink
sparingly!

We are basically looking for a quality person to be a part of our family for the summer.

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Best regards,

Kay

740-418-5250 cell