[Cssa-L] FW: Participants needed (gift card and pizza available!!!)‏

LouAbby cornucopia03 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 22:07:24 EDT 2012

Hello
all,

We, 3 communication scholars at the Scripps College of
Communication, are inviting Chinese students or anyone who can speak Chinese or
consider him/herself as Chinese to participate our focus group discussion.

The
topic of the focus group discussion is superhero, and the expected length of
discussion is one hour. There will be pizza and beverage provided! Also, we
will draw 2 people from the group and each of them will receive a $25 gift
card.

Available times:
Monday, April 2, at 6-7:30pm at Lasher #201

Wednesday, April 4, at 6-7:30pm at Lasher Lounge

Thursday, April 5, at 6-7:30pm at Lasher Lounge

If
you are interested, please reply at cornucopia03 at hotmail.com to sign up any of those sessions.
Thank you all very much.

Have
a nice day.
大家好,
我们需要一些中国学生来参与一个焦点小组讨论。讨论是关于你对超级英雄的看法,只需要 1 小时左右,我们会提供饮料和pizza,而且还会在参与讨论的组中抽出两人分别送出两张25美元的gift card.
如果你是留学生,来美国至少半年以上,说中文,我们非常需要你的帮助。如果你有任何问题或者愿意参加焦点小组访谈,请发邮件给我:cornucopia03 at hotmail.com
以上有四个时间选项,地点在lasher building,如果你有时间请考虑来参加我们的小组访谈,帮助我们的同时,顺便可以过来吃个晚饭--pizza和饮料。非常感谢大家的时间。