[Cssa-L] (no subject)

wawa waiwaigoo at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 14:38:53 EDT 2011

 From: waiwaigoo at hotmail.com
To: Subject: sale of a new Macbook Air
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 01:54:11 +0000

Hi, everyone

I had a new and sealed Apple MacBook Air MC969LL/A 11.6-Inch Laptop (NEWEST
VERSION) and decided to sell it by the special offer price which is $1,080 only as what I asked for.  You can get the laptop rignt now without waiting or burdening the handlings fees and tax.

 Product Features
 Apple's Thinnest Design Yet
1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor
128 GB Solid State Drive, 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM
Intel HD Graphics 3000 processor
Mac OS X v10.7 Lion
Hardware Platform: Mac
Processor: 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5
Number of Processors: 1
RAM: 4 GB
RAM Type: SDRAM
Hard Drive Size: 128 GB
Type: Solid State Weight: 8 pounds  For more details of the Macbook air
http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MacBook-MC969LL-11-6-Inch-VERSION/dp/B005CWIRPG/ref=dp_return_2?ie=UTF8&n=541966&s=pc

If you are interested in it, please send me the email by waiwaigoo at hotmail.com,  i will try to respond it ASAP.

Thank you very much, and have a good night.

Waiwai