[Cssa-L] sale sale.. do not miss the big sale...

ning qin nq244407 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 19:13:06 EDT 2011

I Have a small flat screen Tv for sale. It is in excellent condition with dvd player. $50
I also have large amount of movies, 2 dollars for each movie.

HP Printer brand new, never open. it was 100 dollars, but i only ask for $50
A white Mac computer ask for $400 or best offer---2011office
Garmin GPS, its almost new only ask for $100 or the best offer
A car USB charger for Iphone/IPod, brand new , never used --$20

please contact me if you are interested in any of this items
my Phone number is : 7405907885 or email me: nq244407 at gmail.com

thankyou