[Cssa-L] Sublease a Room at Monticello from Nov25 to Jan3 for $310!!!

Quan Xie xiequan333 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 16:18:16 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm looking for a girl to sublease my room during the winter break.

I will go back to China from Nov.25 to Jan.3.  My apartment is located at Monticello Village, where is 3 minutes driving distance from the campus. (it's very close to the Carriage Hill or Summit)

The room is the biggest one in a 3-bedroom apartment with great sunshine, quiet environment, and good views.  The room itself is clean, comfortable, and with all furnitures that u may need.

I have two female roommates, both of them are graduate students, and are verrrrry nice persons.  You can move in right after the fall quarter ends(Nov25) and move out when the winter quarter starts (Jan.3).

I only ask for $310 for the whole break. But you need to share the utilities with my roommates for that period of time.   All the utilities (Wifi, electricity, water, gas) should be under $50. So I would say it's actually a pretty good deal for your choice of winter break housing.

The only reminder is that You may need a car for staying here.
Please feel free to connect me by phone(740-274-3089) or email(xiequan333 at gmail.com) if you are interested.

Thanks!

Quan
School of Media Arts and Studies