[Cssa-L] One room available winter break in RiverPark

Ty Wang tianyu at ty72.com
Mon Oct 24 17:33:26 EDT 2011

    I have one room free in a four-bedroom apartment in RiverPark. The room
is full furnitured including queen size bed and a huge desk, a computer
chair and all the cookers. The other three are boys! I wannt rent it from
11/15 to 12/30 (flexible). The price is 335 including Internet, water, gas,
and garbage(electricity not including, it approximately $20) . If you are
interested in this, please reply this mail or call/text me 740-818-5226

出租寒假住房RiverPark 四人间中的一间, 有家具, 其他3人是男生, 从11月15号到
12月30号出租时间可变。335一个月包括水,气,网和垃圾, 不包含电费,电费大约20
左右。如果有兴趣请回复邮件或740-818-5226

Thank you。

Tianyu Wang