[Cssa-L] subleasing one room in Courtyard

gao lingwa glw0115 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 15:34:05 EDT 2011

HI guys,

Looking to sublease my room from the end of FALL quarter OR Winter quarter through summer.

The room is located on Courtyard, 10-15 minute walk to Ohio University. Free fitness center, movie room, pool, fully furnished all inclusive.

 desk walk in closet, huge bathroom, night stand, dresser. With washer/dryer,a/c...GREAT APARTMENT!!

If u r interested, please contact me 7408187740, or just reply to this email. Thank you so much.