[Cssa-L] One-Bedroom Apartment available in July (after June 26)= in Athens Apartments

Judy Fang jianjiajudy at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 14:45:43 EDT 2011

Hello,
      I am not going to stay in Athens after the end of June 2011, so I am
looking for someone to sublease my apt in Athens Apts after the end  June. If
you or your frineds are interested, please let me know!

      2 people  is the maxi  for one-bed apt here; $575/month, excluding
electricity and internet; however, gas is included :) )

      My apt is on the 2ed floor and faces the playground, quite far from the
highway, so it is safe if you have a pet, and it is quiet for study in the
evening as well. You are very welcome to give me a call if you wanna check out
this apt! You can come here either Athens Transit bus or I can give you a ride
from campus if you wanna take a look.

THANKS!

     Please reach me at 347-703-6666 or jianjiajudy at yahoo.com    if you are
intereseted!

Thank you SO much!

p.s. If you do not have car, you can take Athens Transit bus to school.
Judy