[Cssa-L] moving sale latest update

shuhua du shuhua_du19841214 at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 17:20:02 EDT 2011

Hi all,

The following items are still available. Please call me at 202-294-1277, or reply to this email if you are interested in any of these. I am leaving early Sunday morning, and need to empty my apartment by Saturday evening, so I would appreciate if you contact me as soon as possible. Thanks!

1. GE window air conditioner: $20

2. IKEA small black steel table: $12
    It is a very stylish table perfect for beside your bed, or on your balcony/patio. If you buy it, I will give away a tiny black round table for free.

3. floor lamp: $5

4. Christmas decoration set: $8
    Everything you need to decorate for Christmas! Including a plastic Christmas tree (6 ft tall), ornaments to hang on the tree, door ring, miniature Christmas lights, etc.

5. folders: $1 for 3 folders

I also have some small stuff to give away, such as vases, bridal magazines, etc. So you are welcome to come to pick them up!

Shuhua