[Cssa-L] moveing sale

liang lit2112746 at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 19:44:58 EDT 2011

Hi all,

An update for the moving sale I posted several days ago. Please call me at 202-294-1277 or email shuhua_du19841214 at yahoo.com if you are interested in any of these. I also have other small stuff to sell/give away. So you are welcome to stop by at "2A Cardinal Lane, Athens, Oh" to check them out. Thank you!

1. Printer/Scanner all-in-one (Canon MP190), in excellent condition: $20

2. BBQ stove, only used twice: $15

3. GE Window Air Conditioner: $25

4. tall bookshelf from Ikea: $20

5. small coffee table: $4

6. cooler: $2

7. Queen size bed, box+matress: $25

8. Dinning table, oval, wooden: $15

9. 3 drawer wooden dresser, in excellent condition: $20

10. Ikea big coffee table (can be used as a TV-stand, too): $15

LeoLee