[Cssa-L] moving sale update

shuhua du shuhua_du19841214 at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 12:10:35 EDT 2011

Hi all,

An update for the moving sale I posted several days ago. I dropped the prices for a couple of items, so don't miss the DEAL :)  Please call me at 202-294-1277 or reply this email if you are interested in any of these. I also have other small stuff to sell/give away. So you are welcome to stop by at "2A Cardinal Lane, Athens, Oh" to check them out. Thank you!

1. Printer/Scanner all-in-one (Canon MP190), in excellent condition: $20

2. BBQ stove, only used twice: $15

3. GE Window Air Conditioner: $20

4. tall, 5-level bookshelf from Ikea: $20

5. small coffee table: $4

6. cooler: $2

7. Queen size bed, frame+box+matress: $25

8. Dinning table, oval, wooden: $15

9. 3 drawer wooden dresser, in excellent condition: $20

10. Ikea big coffee table (can be used as a TV-stand, too): $15