[Cssa-L] looking for roommates

catalina wang catalinaocean at gmail.com
Sun May 15 12:40:30 EDT 2011

Hello! I'm a new graduate student of the Journalism School for fall 2011.
And I just had my VISA appointed. I'm looking for a room that costs about
200$-300$/ month. It will be better if my roomies are girls. I'm 24, female,
easy-going and tidy, from Taiyuan, and have studied in Shanghai and Qingdao.
Now I work as a magazine editor in Shanghai. If you're interested or have
further question, feel free to contact me. We've got months to know each
other through the Internet.  My qq is 86056607.
Thank you.

Catalina