[Cssa-L] summit暑期超低价转租300/月(暑期有班车)

Lyn (Yi LIU) yiyi0228 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 18:15:46 EDT 2011

*! Summer Sublease !*

*Available from 6/12 to 9/4*

*Only for GIRLS*

*Only $300 per month! All facilities included and all fees covered!*

Hello everyone,

I have a room in Summit available for sublease this summer. Our apartment is
an all-girl apartment, so *only girls** *can rent it.

*My own room*

My room is a spacious, tidy, clean and fully furnished bedroom with great
lighting in a four-bedroom apartment. There is a chest of drawer, desk,
queen-size bed, chair, bookcase, etc. So you have enough storage space. A
big bathroom with bathtub is also included. (photo of the bedroom is
attached)

*My apartment*

We have a big counter, microwave, stove and oven, dish washer, fridge in our
kitchen. If you need, you can use my cooking utensils such as rice cooker,
slow cooker, electric kettle, etc. There is also a big living room with
comfortable couch, as well as a washing machine and a drier for laundry.

*Summit*

Summit is well-known for being the newest and one of the best apartments in
Athens. The community provides free shuttle bus during the summer, free
parking, swimming pool, tanning room, gym, movie theater, computer room with
a printer that you can use for free.

*Rent*

The rent I ask for is *$300/month*, including all facilities and the cable,
water, Internet, and $100 electricity fee per month. *However*, if the
electricity fee exceeds $100 in a month, each resident needs to pay extra
$10 in that month. This is *not* included in the $350 rent.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me or forward this flyer
to your friend who needs to find a decent place during the upcoming summer
break!

Contact me @

yl143110 at ohio.edu / 740-818-7660 (text preferred or leave me a voicemail)**

--