[Cssa-L] Ludwig 5-piece Drum Set for sale

fan zhang fz289707 at ohio.edu
Wed May 4 22:34:53 EDT 2011

Hello, everyone:
Ludwig Pinnacle Drum Kit, 5-Piece (Wine Red Metallic) , 90% new, includes
everything you need.
Original price is 450, you can check this website for more details:
http://www.zzounds.com/item--LUDP5K
I'm graduating and not able to take them with me. Everything in good
condition except the drum throne. I ask only for 350, come with 4 drum
silencers.So you dont need to worry about ur neighbor's complain.
Great deal, dont wait~ If you need further information, please send me
email. Thank you for reading this!

Fan