[Cssa-L] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Vinci Loocal via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Tue May 3 23:14:27 EDT 2011

LinkedIn
------------Vinci Loocal requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Boxing,

- Vinci

Accept invitation from Vinci Loocal
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-ac5nqa-gn9p1bpg-48/uJA6KpGqsqDBOsBAO37U-GGRHksm0BBaTzGLeK/blk/I1308680674_3/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYPnPgTdz0UdzwMcP59bPoQqiRHq7pdbP0RczwPe3wMe38LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Vinci Loocal
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-ac5nqa-gn9p1bpg-48/uJA6KpGqsqDBOsBAO37U-GGRHksm0BBaTzGLeK/blk/I1308680674_3/3dvd3sSc3wSe30PckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Vinci Loocal be a good idea?

Have a question? Vinci Loocal's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Vinci Loocal and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/-ac5nqa-gn9p1bpg-48/ash/inv19_ayn/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation